We believe happiness is the key to individual and organisational success. We’re not talking feel good happiness but happiness based on:
- living with a purpose and meaning greater than ourselves
- having self-mastery that allows us to build resilience and create opportunity in the face of uncertainty and change
- having the attitude and skills to build healthy productive relationships based on kindness, compassion, collaboration and respect for difference
- using creativity to solve problems
- having the understanding that we are global and spiritual beings, connected not only to others but all life on the planet
Ultimately our aim is to increase human happiness. To assist individuals and organisations to be the best they can be.
We offer a range of training and coaching services using insights from psychology, neuroscience, philosophy and spirituality. We use tools that help you to better understand yourself— your strengths, values, belief systems, unconscious biases — and others, and which help you to better manage challenging thoughts and emotions that can cause stress.
- The Possibility of Us Program (PUP) focusing on youth development
- Design A Better Life in 90 days program aimed at anyone seeking to live a happier more meaningful life
- Personal and Professional Coaching
- Beyond Us and Them training for organisations with an interest in creating inclusive workplaces, building creative multicultural teams, engaging with communities and partners, and enhancing global leadership capability.
Our cultural expertise is Latin America and the Indian sub-continent.