Why have a coach?
Sometimes we are blind to the patterns of behaviour and thinking that hijack our best intentions and stop us achieving our goals in life. A coach can help you to recognise these patterns and take positive action so that you can be more effective in your personal and working life.
What is the program?
A coaching program comprises six one hour coaching sessions, conducted face to face or via Skype or ZOOM. In the first session, we get to know each other, discuss your goals, the specific challenges you are facing and agree on the focus of the program. Each subsequent session explores a particular personal or work related challenge you are facing, and focuses on developing your capability to meet this challenge in positive ways. In the final session, we review the new competencies you have developed and decide whether further coaching would be beneficial.
What can you expect to gain?
Depending on your needs, the program will help you to develop in the following areas:
- Achieve clarity around personal and work goals;
- Learn how to run your own mind rather than have it run you;
- Enjoy healthy relationships in your personal and working life;
- Live with purpose passion and joy;
- Meet life’s challenges with calmness and equanimity;
- Live with compassion towards yourself and others
Who’s it for?
- Anyone committed to making changes in their life.
Find out more
To book or for more information about coaching, contact Phil Voysey using the form below or phone +61 2 457 999 987.