Happiness is like a butterfly; the more you chase it, the more it will elude you, but if you turn your attention to other things it will come and sit softly on your shoulder.Buddhist proverb
Want a happier life?
The 90-day Design a Better Life program enables you to discover, design and implement strategies that will increase happiness, performance, resilience, flexibility and agility.
The program is not just about career change. It is about life change. We ask what sort of life would be more fulfilling, what sort of life would make you happier? We encourage you to consider your life as an integrated whole, reflecting on: physical environment, love and other relationships, physical and mental health, work, money, opportunities for fun and personal growth.
Why 90 days?
Research and experience tell us that through focussed, dedicated and structured time, with design thinking and coaching support, sustainable change is achievable in 90 days.
When and where?
Saturday and Sunday September 17 and 18, and Saturday December 10
The 3 workshops are at Lilianfels in Katoomba in the Blue Mountains
Structure of the Program
|Pre-event information sessions||Registration||Discovery & Design workshop (2 days, springtime in the Blue Mountains)||Implementation (at home &/or at work)||Celebration & Presentations Day|
- 3 days of workshops – 2 at the beginning and 1 at the end
- 3 x 1 hour coaching sessions during the 90 day implementation stage
*Accommodation is not included. However, we can assist you to find suitable accommodation.
Your facilitators and coaches
Allan Gatenby: Master Career Life Design and Leadership Coach
FRIEdr, FRIM, CMF MEd, Grad Dip (Leadership & Change), BA, Dip Teach
- Career development and leadership expert
- 2005 Nominated for a National award
- 40+ years of career advice bringing together cognitive psychology, behavioural psychology, positive psychology. Sociology, design thinking and coaching
Phil Voysey: Accredited Specialist Mindfulness and Emotional and Cultural Intelligence Facilitator and Coach
- A chronic self-actualiser committed to change, renewal and living creatively
- Emotional Intelligence, Cultural Intelligence and Mindfulness facilitator and coach, performer and award winning writer
- Over 30 years working with diverse communities in Australia and overseasJoining the dots, bringing together science, philosophy and spirituality with a spirit of playfulness and fun
For More information:
Attend one of our free webinars:
Or contact us directly.